I find it useless.
So, I'm making a list of good things for this month.
Here goes (don't hate me if I slip into the negative):
- We surpassed the 100 day mark for school.
- We have had some welcome delays in the morning which gives me "found hours."
- I have spent some time to myself (mostly to being deathly sick) watching Orange is the New Black. I have issues and love that show...I also think I could survive in prison.
- Valentine's Day decorations around my house. Whether they're handmade by the Crazies or store-bought, I'm enjoying them.
- I still have time to get Husband and VD gift and I think I finally figured out what to get for him.
- My family is coming at the end of March for a visit. I haven't seen Sister since October and that was a quick visit.
- We planned our summer trip to celebrate our 10-year anniversary...nothing fancy...the same trip we have every year, but we love it and freaking TEN YEARS!!! Still feels like we just met which is very cool.
- I've had a back issue since January and I'm finally getting a wee bit of surgery today which should help my pain level a lot. I am very thankful for a competent doctor (even though I had to wait for an eternity).
- I have great friends and it makes me feel good when I can do something nice for them.
- The cold weather just makes me feel so alive (that's complete and total bullshit).
- Stella & Dot...I have to say that even though I don't have many trunk shows, I do love their things.
- Stitch Fix...satisfying my shopping need when I need it most and getting me out of my comfort zone. If you're in a style rut or just want someone else to do it for you, this is the service for you.
- Husband. It really is the little things and he does lots of awesome little things.
See you soon...hope I can blog more...when my hands thaw out.