Monday, December 31, 2007
Quick - Happy New Year
Just a quick post to wish everyone Happy New Year. I just found out that one of my best friends from college (who happened to be on her 6th IUI) is 11 weeks along. I really couldn't be happier for her...she was the one person IRL (aside from myself) that I wouldn't have felt some bitterness toward her getting pregnant. She's going to be a great Mom!
Resolutions (I never make them, so here goes):
1. Remain calm - I've been better this year, but can always improve.
2. Work out regularly - I'm usually pretty good (2x a week), but I want to get to a schedule I can stick to...it seems like something always comes up!
3. Stay in touch with my friends/family better than I did in 2007. Granted, I felt like the only thing I had to talk about was my latest cycle, but I really hope to get better at that this year.
4. Clean more often - right now, I save it until the weekends and get overwhelmed.
5. Clean out that corner of crap near the back door...I don't even know what's there!
Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for all of your support. I'm really looking forward to what 2008 will bring!