Friday, November 23, 2007
It was a good Thanksgiving...food was good, dinner was fun, and then we played Monopoly and had lots of good laughs...hadn't played that in ages and it was worth losing! What I'm thankful for:
1. My family...couldn't do anything without your constant support.
2. My friends...all of your good thoughts get me through.
3. My job...I really like it and I think that I'm lucky to do something that I love.
4. My sanity...there are a lot of nutty people out there!
5. My dog...I think that Brie actually smiles at me sometimes.
6. Stella - enough said.
7. Hot showers...I love the 80 gallon water heater and the fact that without the showers, my back would probably tense up permanently.
8. Bill...he is my rock and takes care of me like no one else. He is there for every moment that I truly need him and picks me up when I need him to. The nicer thing is that he leaves me in a puddle when I need that. He is the one person that I can say anything to and that I know will let me vent without taking it personally...he actually finds my venting entertaining! He has given me a life that six years ago, I couldn't imagine deserving and I have to pinch myself often to make sure that I got this lucky...then other days, I attribute it to my excellent "man picking" skills - yeah right! I love him more than I can even convey in words and I just hope he realizes how thankful I am for him.
That's it! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and I love you!