You may see a lot of this useless information on my blog until December 26th - I'm trying to keep my mind off of things! It's working so far!
Four jobs I have had:
1. Car salesperson (6 weeks - right out of college...made a good amount of money, but couldn't stand the hours or the people!
2. Marketing customer service manager (3 years...a record until now)
3. Waitress (saved my ass a few times) - made goooood money!
4. Teacher (currently my favorite)
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Dirty Dancing (I'm such a loser)
2. Drum Line (I'm a recovering band geek)
3. Return of the Titans
4. The Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out)
Four places I have vacationed:
1. Hawaii - my absolute favorite
2. Orlando - over and over again...for someone who doesn't really like Disney, I usually end up enjoying it.
4. Cruise (college times)
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Chips/dip (Knorr's vegetable dip)
3. Raw oysters on Long Island
4. Dark chocolate
Four places I would rather be:
1. Bed...it's getting late!!!
2. Hawaii (without the really long plane ride)
3. California - have never been there, but am starting to get really interested in several areas that people keep talking about.
4. A hot bath with a cold glass of pinot grigio (neither of which I can have right now b/c I'm in the 2 week wait - arggghhhh!)
Four hobbies I engage in regularly:
1. Watching television - what can I say? I'm a couch potato by nature
2. Shopping - love it!
3. Planting flowers - this occurs mostly in the Spring/Summer/Fall, but it's not my strong suit...still working on my green thumb.
4. Can't think of another one...I like a lot of things (photography, decorating, painting, visiting friends, playing piano, organizing things, going to museums/ballets/shows, reading, cleaning, walking the dog), but I don't really concentrate on any of them. So, I'm either really boring or just really well-rounded...you be the judge!