- You can't pump to increase your milk supply while you're home by yourself b/c you're supposed to be taking care of your babies.
- My nipples are without limits to their elasticity!
- The repetitive sound of the engine is not relaxing...it's stressful.
- When you have two babies staring you in the face and your breasts being pulled "gently" it does not make your milk come in.
- You can pay a lot of money for something and hate it more than anything...I would have rather spent that $280 on clothes or boots or something useful like that.
- I give a lot (and I mean a lot) of credit to working Moms or even stay at home Moms who pump...it's so hard!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Ding, Dong, The Witch is Dead!
I sold my breast pump!!! I couldn't be more excited. That thing just stared at me while it was in the house taunting me. It said, "your body couldn't handle breastfeeding and I'm here to remind you." I sold it to a woman who is pregnant with her fourth kid...more power to her! I hated that thing...here is what it taught me: