1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
I'm not really good at this stuff, but I'll do my best!
1. I like to do things in "sevens." I don't know why, but I count almost everything I do and need to do them seven times. It's gotten a lot better, but through high school and some of college, I was a little obsessive with it. I used to breathe in sevens.
2. When I go up or down stairs, I like to land on my right foot...this will cause me to count steps before taking them or memorize step counts for stairs that I use a lot. Again, I have no idea why this happens.
3. Candle stores make me want to puke...it's just too much!
4. Even though I teach Algebra, I can't do a lot of everyday math...I hate elapsed time, subtracting in my head, or figuring out percents...my husband makes fun of me all the time, but I just don't like it...maybe when I'm not working, I don't want to think!
5. I love my hair, sneezing, football (watching not playing), jackets, Kelly Ripa, and the beach.
6. I hate commercials dedicated to politicians, burnt food (esp microwave popcorn), dirty fingernails, lights being left on, not being included, and stupid people (usually parents who taint my students who have no other choices).
Now I will tag people from cyclesista who have not yet been tagged...this is so unlike me, but I'm buying into it! I tag Meghan, Denise, and Maria. Have fun!