- I have to go in for the 3 hour glucose test. I am sooo pissed! That means that I need to follow this special diet for 3 days (which looks just like what I fucking eat every single day, so what's the point?), go in on Tuesday at 7:30 in the morning (fasting - how the hell am I going to do this?), and get my blood drawn every three hours. I cannot drink (seriously?) or eat for 3 hours. I just don't think this is healthy for a woman 29 weeks pregnant with twins! How could it be? Two of the most important things for my babies, eating and drinking on a regular schedule, are being taken away from me. Thanks a lot...can you tell that I'm bitter? The only real change from what I'm eating right now seems to be a potato with dinner...big whoop.
- It is getting really hard to move. Every single time I want to roll over during the night, I wake up. Fortunately, I have been falling right back to sleep, but it's still unnerving to think that I might get stuck on my back like a turtle!
- The babies are getting big and are starting to stick out of my stomach in weird formations. Sometimes I think I have two butts sticking right out front...one of them keeps putting their knee/leg right where my belly button is so it sticks out like a nipple on a teat! It's hysterical!
- Moving in general is a feat. When I get up in the morning, not only does my back hurt now, but my knees and ankles...I am assuming this is related to extra weight and lack of movement, but it still sucks. I keep wanting to go for walks with Bill and Brie (our dog), but it's really been too hot for me to make it through. The weather should break this week, so I'm hoping that I can get out there and do stuff.
- My iron was still a little low for the doctors, so now I'm on three SlowFE pills a day. As far as I'm concerned, I either worked too hard this week, or the pills aren't really giving me more energy as they should b/c I'm still exhausted.
- I got all of my thank you cards finished for my shower from school. Everyone was so generous and I can't believe that we're almost set for these babies. There are a few more things that we need, but we'll get them...I'm not worried. My sister and Mom are coming the end of June (I think) and my Dad will be here the beginning of July, so I think I have enough help coming in to get everything done.