I don't think I updated from my doctor's appointment last week, so here are the latest stats:
- Weighing in at 182.4 pounds...I gained 3 pounds in one week, but I could attribute that to the GD diet...more carbs = more poundage.
- Blood pressure - good.
- Swelling - getting worse and harder to control. My doctor recommended support hose, so we bought them this weekend and let me tell you...they are HOT! I look so sexy in those white thigh highs. They're actually a little too big for me which makes them kind of painful, so I might go back and get the knee highs...they're expensive though! Whew...$30 could have bought me a lot of candy bars!
- Gestational Diabetes - going well. I have been over my levels twice and I know why...it's all trial and error. I don't mind the diet too much (that's a total lie...I can't stand it), but I really don't like being told what to do and when to eat and that I can't have any candy! I know there are candies out there for diabetics, but when you feet are too swollen to walk and your crotch hurts too much to get in and out of the car, your big trips out will not be to crappy Wal-Mart to search for diabetic chocolate which won't satisfy me anyway b/c I'll know it's not real!
- Pelvic Pressure/Pain - OMG...this is just getting ridiculous. I am having so much trouble shifting around my house/bed/couch/car that I can't stand it! I am having so much pain...so much that it has totally overtaken the pain of the sciatica (which is still hanging around). I am trying my best to keep moving, but it's all I can do not to scream out in pain when I'm moving around in bed or something...okay, okay, I do scream out in pain, but it's a different scream from the sciatica! I seriously feel like a geriatric!
- The babies are moving around like crazy...it is the best part of pregnancy! I know I bitch a lot about what sucks with this pregnancy (and I think I may just be worse b/c there are two), but I do love feeling them move around and react to what Bill or I do to them. We just found out that one of the areas that we like to poke could be Hailey's head though...we'll be more careful with that! They're just little miracles and they're so fun to play with! I can't wait to meet them...okay, I can wait like 4 more weeks, but then I may not be able to anymore!
- Now weighing in at 183.6 pounds.
- Blood pressure was great...104/58 - I'm calm.
- The doctor told me to take it easy which she hasn't done before and gave both of us a very stern look...no problem doc.
- She said that I'm measuring at full term now, so I'm 40 weeks pregnant at 31 weeks...sweet! God, I can't imagine how I'll look when I'm actually getting close to my full term!