- So much pain this week has led to not sleeping...not fun.
- The babies wake up and respond to Bill's voice when he gets home from work...it's the coolest thing! He is so psyched and loves it. I think he's becoming the bigger "nester" than I am b/c he can't stop working and can't stop looking at the babies' room. It's really getting exciting!
- Bill was watching me go into the kitchen the other night to take my sugar and says, "Is that how you walk now?" I started cracking up b/c I could only take that as I was walking like a total freak...and I am. He didn't mean it in an insulting way, but can't believe that this is what it's come to. I've always liked my walk and tried to perfect it around the age of 12 (which is why I can walk in a perfectly straight line with my feet directly in front of each other...I was convinced that I would be a model, but I'm only 5'3"...they wouldn't take me!). I guess I'm not as sexy now!
- I finally got a good night's sleep last night...I only got up once and was actually able to move this morning...maybe one of the babies moved off of a nerve or something.
- I cannot stand Gestational Diabetes...I just want to eat what I want to eat...isn't that supposed to be one of the best things about pregnancy? Yeah? Well, not for me!
Friday, July 25, 2008
I'm going to make this short b/c I've put up a lot of long posts lately...remember, I'm partially using this blog for my own documentation of my IVF/pregnancy since I have a memory like a fly! Here's the latest: