- Babies are both doing well...they were moving around like crazy. I thought I was going to roll off the table!
- Matthew is weighing in at 5 pounds 15 ounces.
- Hailey is weighing in at 5 pounds 7 ounces.
- Matthew is still head down and we got a 4-d picture of him...I think he got our Italian noses!
- Hailey is still transverse and it does not look like she is going to have the room to move around to be head down, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. She wouldn't show her face at all, so we have no idea what she looks like...I'm very curious about her! I wonder if this shyness will be part of her personality when she comes out of the womb!
- We asked the doctor how she would proceed with the birth and she said that if Hailey didn't turn, she would probably opt for a c-section, but it's completely up to the doctor that I get. Some doctors don't mind delivering a baby breach and some doctors do. Who knows?
Monday, July 28, 2008
Okay, so here are the deets: