Matthew's Personality Traits:
- When he's hungry, he's inconsolable...and loud!
- Generally a happy kid.
- Loves to grab onto your shirt, hair, or arm in order to be close to you.
- Does not like to be put down.
- Just started to realize that his sister is staying.
- Gets scared if he suddenly realizes that he's alone.
- Gets very frustrated with Tummy Time...he wants to be on the move right now!
- Has the biggest smile, but conditions must be optimal to see it.
- Very relaxed...she will just sit in her crib until someone comes to get her.
- One of the most observant babies I've seen.
- Loves to be cuddled.
- Doesn't mind Tummy Time, but won't work as hard to move around.
- Will just stare into your eyes as if she's trying to read your thoughts.
- Looks at her brother when he's crying like he's crazy!
- Tries so hard to smile, but it comes out looking very weird. She opens her mouth really wide and kind of winks one eye, but no smile. I saw it once this week, but I haven't since then.
My sister was in to visit this weekend. She lives in Boston and we just miss each other. We went shopping on Saturday and realized that neither of us has someone to do that with. It was really nice to have her around and just talk and laugh and make fun of people. She's great with the babies and they are so comfortable with her. It was a great weekend!