- Bill peeled potatoes for the first time in his life.
- Hailey and Matthew took their first showers with Daddy...it was so cute. I didn't take any pictures b/c the moment was just too personal, but it was adorable. Bill thought I was nuts when I suggested it, but it really calmed them and I read that if they start showering at a young age, they won't be so afraid of it when they get older. They really did okay...they didn't like the spray so much (neither do I), but they really hung in there and were relaxed after it was done.
- We cooked our first turkey together...granted, we didn't eat until 7:30 b/c we were taking care of babies, but it's done!
- Hailey and Matthew met their Uncle Andrew for the first time.
- Hailey and Matthew met Bill's best friend, Bryan, and his wife Stephanee, for the first time.
Oh, and to all you Black Friday lovers...count me out. I'll never understand it and I don't think I'll ever do it. I write this especially after reading what happened to that guy in Valley Stream, NY...how sad. Is it really necessary to camp out and run over people just to save a couple of bucks? I think not...anyway, if you went, I hope you caught some good sales and didn't get hurt! I'll continue boycotting it for the rest of my life and sleeping instead!