Here are my evil thoughts:
- Why is it fair for her to have 14 kids and some to have none?
- Is she equipped to handle 14 kids? She lives with her parents already and apparently there hasn't been a father in sight...what's up with that?
- Is she going for her own reality show?
- What RE in his/her right mind would actually implant that many embryos? I know that the final decision is left up to the patient (which is a little scary in itself), but come on...should there be some regulations put on this? Or should the patient continue to call her own shots? I'm torn about this one too. I don't want to take away patients' rights, but there needs to be some sort of "norm" for a situation when a patient asks for something that is not medically sound...for herself and the babies. Then again, in a case like this, where everyone is doing fine...it seems medically sound.
- If this woman wanted 14 kids...more power to her. It's her choice and while I could never do it, she needs to live with her choice.
- It is scientifically amazing that all of those embryos took and she was able to carry them to viability.