Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Quickie...


No, not like that...perverts! Just a few quick thoughts...

  • Kindermusik is sooooo much easier now that we're going on the weekends and Bill can take one of them. What was I thinking?
  • The people who are in charge of packaging children's toys have serious issues. It was like a work-out just getting those things out of the outer layer. Not to mention the twist ties and the screws (seriously? screws?) that hold them on the next layer of cardboard.
  • I love the weekends. I love having Bill home and I can't believe that it's already half gone! Too fast!!!
  • We have no idea what to do with the stuff that we used when the babies were really really young. What do you do with it all? We're seriously running out of storage!
That's all...hope everyone is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

edie & ella said...

Isn't the amount of stuff that we accumulate crazy??? I have a friend that happened to have 2 friends who needed baby stuff just when I was ready to get rid of my stuff......otherwise try craigslist and sell it.....
Every time you post a picture I think ......well they can't get any cuter .....and sure enough they do.....love their outfits....sam

Denise said...

They look so much alike in this picture!

Isn't it so much more fun when the whole family is together? I love weekends too.

Soapchick said...

Too cute for wordss - and they do look sooo much alike! Glad you are enjoying your weekends with hubby's help. Hope you can get rid of some of that stuff!

Shoebee said...

To get rid of the stuff is easy, your local mother of twins group has a semi-annual yard sale, you usually make 80% profit of your selling price, but it depends on your MOT group. Then there are consigment stores (great one in Mt Airy called Lucy's), or your local Good Will and just take the tax deduction. Last but not least, throw it away, but I always like to find families that are in need than to throw it away.

Amanda said...

I couldn't imagine doing kindermusic without Tim. I'm sure it's much more fun, now!

All of my stuff either gets craigslisted, given to friends, or given to Goodwill.