Thank you to Danifred for getting me going on this...I could do it every night!
This is basically all the crap floating around in my head...enjoy!
- White t-shirts - why can't I find any decent ones? Any suggestions?
- Leg in crib - Matt has this habit of getting his leg stuck in between his crib slats lately...at 3 AM. He uses them to help him move around the crib, but ends up getting stuck...really stuck. Then he cries, wakes us up, wakes Hailey up, and is just a sad little kid. I hope he'll get through this stage pretty quickly.
- Pandora - love it!!!!
- MDX - still love it!!! I am so lucky that I love my car as much as I did when we bought it. Yes, it's a little dirtier. Yes, there's a lot more dog hair in the trunk. Yes, there are many more miles on it, but I frigging love my car. I get all sulky when I have to drive Bill's car to tutoring, but I guess it is a good idea for him to have the car seats in case something happens. I miss my heat seaters though!!!
- Young Moms at the OB/GYN - OMG...I can't believe how many young mothers were at the OB's office the other day. I was a little horrified. They all seemed to know each other too...that was the weird part. Do they even know how lucky they are? They're young enough that their bodies haven't broken yet! Do they even know how screwed they are? It's so freaking hard to do it as an adult...I couldn't imagine doing it as a kid...yikes!
- I lost a follower - who would do that to me? Did I curse too much? Was I too open with my feelings? What did I do to lose you? Maybe I'm just not that interesting...I'm fine with that...I entertain the shit out of myself! Haha....
- I don't eat that much to begin with - now I have to do carb restriction? Ick...
- High school regrets - So, you know how FB is having this throwback week this week? Well, it's bringing me down! I dedicated so much time to my silly boyfriend (yes...we were in love) that I lost all of my friends and have no memories that don't include him...ick. Also, there is this kid that I knew in high school that I sent a friend request to and he hasn't confirmed me yet. So, I was like why not? How could he not remember me? Then I was like, he farted on my head at a party one time. Then I was like, why the hell would I want to be friends with someone who did that to me? Gotta love when FB really makes you look at your priorities!
- Babies waking up early in the morning - Bill and I get up earlier than the babies for me to get ready and so that Bill can get off to work without being attacked by little ones. It's much harder to leave for work on time when you're getting those pathetic little looks that just scream pick me up! So, lately, the babies have been waking up the minute my alarm goes off...it's like the have an alarm clock in their room. They do go back to sleep (most of the time), but it still stresses me out!
- How do kids get freckles? Hailey has two freckles...how did she get them? Aren't freckles caused by the sun? She's barely been in the sun and one of them hasn't ever seen the light of day. She didn't have them when she was born...I gotta admit though...they're adorable!
- Hand washing...annoying much? OMG...my hands are getting raw despite using moisturizing soap. I wash them before I cook, after I touch meat, before I serve the meal, after I clean up the kids, before I change their diapers, after I change their diapers, after we come in from being in public (dirty public people), after I use the bathroom, before I go to bed, etc...when will it end? It feels pretty futile to use lotion too when I'm just going to wash it off!
- An actual conversation - after I returned from tutoring last night (at 9:30), Bill and I sat down and had an actual conversation...no TV, computer, or phones involved. Amazing...we're pretty stressed out and busy right now. We're trying to hold it together, but things are CRAZY!!!