- The hitting.
- The scratching.
- The kicking.
- The pinching.
- The standing on my joints.
- The excited grabbing at my very white legs which you haven't actually seen in months.
- The attention paid to my boobs in public...you don't really have to hide the shaker in my bra during Kindermusik.
- The repeated yanking/pulling of my hair.
- The resisting while I try to close the refrigerator.
- The getting poop on my hands (yes, I consider that physical abuse).
- The muscle strains I get while lifting a completely rigid child into a car seat.
- The early stage arthritis I am battling in my hands from child safety locks/car seat buckles/flies on baby jeans.
- The attention given to my eyelashes.
- The cracked cuticles and scraped knuckles received from repeatedly replacing tupperware lids in the drawer and closing it too quickly.
- The slight concussion received from being beaned in the skull by a toy telephone while playing after lunch one day.
- The using my eyebrows as a handle to climb up my frontside!
- The tummy...let's not even get into the tummy.
- The entirely "relaxed" (translate fat and wide) feet I'm getting from wearing sneakers/flats every.single.day.of.my.life.
- The hunchback I'm slowly gaining from walking two little kids in and out of every single building in the world.
- Heartbreak - this I suffer whenever I have to say "no," protect a child from his/her sibling, take away a snack cup, or generally make a little one upset (whether it makes sense or not). My heart breaks when those blue eyes look up at me and spill those big fat tears...what can I say? Maybe I'm really a sap at heart!
You know you're all victims too, so link up below and describe some of the physical abuse you've endured as a parent! These kids are vicious!
Disclaimer: All of these points are exaggerated...I know there are real victims of physical abuse...I don't mean to light of this...again, it's how I get through the day sometimes.
Brag moment: I think I successfully used McLinky...tell me...did I??? I'm so badass!!! If it worked, link back to my blog...give me my props!