1. Do you have a fetish? Not really...I don't get into things as much as other people. I don't really have hobbies or things that I MUST have...God, I'm boring this week, huh? I'll try to spice it up.
Here's why I don't think I have a fetish...the definition of "fetish" is an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency. Thanks again to dictionary.com for helping me out with that...I just don't hold anything in that high a regard (except for my own awesomeness)!
2. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes, but since I shower before everyone in the house gets up, I don't think they'd appreciate it. Plus, it's usually only queer Miley Cyr.us songs and if that were the case, they might actually kill me!
3. Who was your first crush? Jack Wagner from General Hospital (ya know...Frisco Jones). I used to get all dressed for bed thinking that he'd come kidnap me. Seriously, I'd get pretty and wear silky nightgowns...a little out of touch from reality? I think so!
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? Good hands and the ability to do things with them.
5. Do you sleep naked? God no...
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Roll my eyes, throw dirty looks, pick my nose...what? We've all done it...leave me alone! I'm not one of those people who does it in the car though...I hate those people who think that just b/c they're in their car, they're invisible and they can do whatever they want...those people really dig for the big boogs...I just go for little ones to make sure I'm all cleaned up...don't want to talk to people if I have nachos hanging off my nose, right???
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Facebook...seriously though? I'm getting sick of Facebook. Then my email to check for comments...
8. Summer is.....? Taking it easy, relaxing, no responsibilities (no wonder I went back to school to become a teacher), traveling, beach/pool, short, tank tops, flip flops. Summer is not having to bundle kids in shoes, socks, jacket, hats, mittens, sweatshirts, and long pants...thank God! Summer is easy and I love it!!!