1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them? Yes, I typically would tell them hoping that karma would come back to me. I'm kind of a freak about that stuff...there was the girl I was friends with in college and she called them "nachos." Kind of a cute way to describe some nasty shit, right? So, every now and then, I'll ask Husband if I have any nachos...he's finally realized what the hell I'm talking about.
2. What are you passionate about? Hmmm...well, not a whole lot of things really. I never really had an hobbies growing up and I didn't play any sports (don't do well with team sports). I could tell you what I spend the most time on these days...my kids (love them...that's a passion, right?), photography (I'm a novice though...seriously), and writing (typing actually...writing makes my hands hurt and I have terrible handwriting...thanks a lot, Public School).
3. How long have you been blogging? November 2007...prompted by being "diagnosed" with unexplained infertility and about to embark on my first (and only, thank God) IVF...what a wild ride, huh?
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? Pinot Grigio in a glass...on the beach...at sunset...
5. What is your favorite type of music? Anything that makes me happy. I recently found a website that actually categorizes music based on mood...you can choose the mood that you're in or the mood that you want to be in and it just works. I love it. I love pop music, rap (not hard core, although I do have a few faves from back in the day), R&B, some country (thanks to Husband), that "New York" song by Jayzee (sp?), old music, classical music (typically live though), some jazz...whatever...I'm open for everything...except for Screamo. Can you tell that my parents are both music teachers???
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? Read...since I got my Kindle, it's an every night event. I love that thing!
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? Going to NY in July, some day trips, Jersey shore in September after all those crazy people have gone back to school, Disney in October...I can still count that, right?
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? Lipstick...never leave the house without something on my lips...not even when I go to the gym. Yes, I'm one of those women at the gym with makeup...I lighten up a little, but I will not leave the house without makeup. It just won't happen...I wore lipstick through my c-section...that's how passionate I am about this.
Brought to you by Keely at Mannland5.