Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You


The Questions..



1. What is YOUR definition of sexy? Sense of humor and assertiveness...I like someone who goes for what they want.

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper? Poop...any day...I am petrified of puke...I'm pukaphobic...seriously.

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I'd say extrovert in general...however, when I'm in a new situation where I don't know anyone and everyone there seems to know each other, I totally clam up. I have a hard time with "the two worlds colliding."

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up? Smell...I was going to say touch b/c then I wouldn't feel hot or cold, but I also wouldn't feel Matt's silky hair, Hailey's soft feet, Husband's rough hands, or how great it feels to squeeze all of those people every night...no, sticking with smell and the trust that the kids will tell me when they poop!

5. Cake or Pie? Cake - ice cream fer sher...

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play? Okay, so I can't "play" Bethenny Frankel b/c she's a real person, right? She cracks me up though...I'm going to say Brenda from 90210...wouldn't it be nice to be that much of a bitch (if even for one day) and not care about anyone's feelings??? I can only be a bitch for about 30 seconds and then I'm spent...I'm also apologizing b/c I feel badly...blah!

7. My favorite website is.....? FB...I'm a loser.

8. The highlight of my day is....? It's a close tie between Husband coming home from work (salvation...the Heavens open up and shine light down upon us) and getting the kids up from their afternoon nap (so cute and sleepy and bedheaded). I also like putting them down for their afternoon nap...it's such a relief to feel that calm come over the house!

Brought to you by Keely at Mannland5!

7 comments:

MannMom3 said...

I'm a pukaphobic too..especially other people's puke..*gag*

My dog puked the other day..which was the inspiration for the question..yeah..I almost puked!

I am in total agreement with you on numero 8!

Happy Sunday lady!

Barbara Manatee said...

I'd rather take care of poop than puke, too. blech!

The 5 senses question is a tough one! I like your trust in the kids telling you when they pooped though! ha!

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Facebook = addiction!
Poop for sure.

Danifred said...

Oh how I love some Facebook! (but I do prefer pie- any fruit, please!)

Deanna said...

I like the tv character question! Brenda would be fun, and Luke Perry=yum! I think I would pick Rory from the Gilmore Girls...only not during the Dean years...he would bore me to death. (And if you don't watch Gilmore Girls and don't know what I'm talking about, just disregard the second half of this comment.) : )

andrea said...

i am the SAME way in new situations, but generally, i am a definate extrovert.

Aww waking up from naptime with bedhead is my favorite too!

And? I totally love fruit pies. and ice cream.

Helene said...

Pukaphobic...OMG, I love that!!! I'm the same way....I'd much rather clean a poopy mess rather than puke.

Brenda would be fun for a day but I think Valerie was a bigger bitch. She was way more heartless and cruel.