Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekly Winners


Share with Lotus at Sarcastic Mom if you're in the mood!

Vacuum Oasis...guess I should stop chasing their little toes, huh?




Say what????



Pure happiness for both of my boys...



Peasants, do my bidding! The Queen speaks.



Popping a squat...poor balloon.



Becoming one with her balloon...zen.



I know I already used this picture and the next one in another post, but I just love them...what can I say? I also buy shirts in different colors if I love the shirt. That's how I roll!



Kissy face for Daddy's birthday!!!



8 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Love that "say what" pic of Hailey!

And don't worry - I also buy not just two, but MULTIPLE colours of things I like

Danifred said...

The pic of Hailey in front of the stripes is frameworthy! Cute, cute, cute those two!

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Definitley winners! You got some beautiful and funny ones.

Donna said...

Such a sweet shot of both your boys!

Meant to be a mom said...

That peasent pic is awesome!
I love these winners. All of these are just adorable.

And yes, maybe chasing their toes with the vacuum does sort of ruin them for life :)
Good luck ever getting them to do that chore for you when they get older :)

Irrational Dad said...

Love that last one! Probably because I'm a daddy and know how awesome those kisses are.

Barbara Manatee said...

I adore the pic of Hailey that you have captioned "Say What?" Such a cute expression on her face!!

boosmom10 said...

awww! love the last two shots!! I'd have used them again also. :-)

Great post.
Jackie