You are causing me to lose sleep.
Who cares that you found out something very surprising right before you went to bed?
Let it go...
Who cares that you opened your big mouth (again) and created more stress for yourself (note to self...get new filter...bigger with a better ability to think before releasing information)?
Let it go...
Who cares that you are nervous about how you're going to feel tomorrow after not working out for 3 weeks?
Yes, your muscles will hurt tomorrow...let it go...
Why must you keep me awake in the middle of the night thinking of the most random things that won't get solved right now anyway?
You must shut off when the clock hits 11:00.
It cannot go on like this.
I realize it was a stressful evening...
- two worlds colliding (random IRL person found my blog and I wasn't ready for that although I really have no problem with it...it just surprised me),
- can't talk about things like rational adults (typical),
- must keep mouth shut to make problem go away (classic avoidance, huh?),
- laundry (can't we pay someone to do this?),
- tutoring (love cash...missed my students),
- eating late (yummy eggplant parm), etc.
I get that there were many stressors present that aren't typically there. I get that. Deal with it. You're a brain, right? Function like a brain and work through these things prior to 11:00.
I'm sure it didn't help that Matthew woke up right after you shut off, but you didn't have to wake up full force! You could have stayed in that half asleep mode until I went back to sleep. The fact that you started thinking about everything all over again really ticks me off!!!
So, consider this your notice, Brain. I am not the type of person who loses sleep. I cannot afford to lose sleep. I will not accept this behavior in the future. You are going to find a way to work through all of your issues by 11:00 (EST) and shut off so I can get a good night's sleep.