So, I'm going on this trip.
It will involve air travel and a hotel stay. Neither of which I have ever done with the Crazies.
My question is, what will I absolutely have to bring with me???
Here is where I am so far:
- I am not bringing Pack and Plays...that would just be demented. I'm going to ask the time share company if they can provide cribs in our room and pray that they're not death traps.
- I am bringing the stroller...duh. I gate check that, right? Should I identify it with any important information?
- I am considering those little leash/harness thingies for the airport as I know I can't keep them in the stroller the entire time, but I would still really like to keep them from getting abducted. Hmmm...maybe I'll just leave Matt in a poopy/poopie (how the fuck do you spell poopy?) diaper. No one wants a stinky kid! I kid, I kid...
- I do not think I'll be able to haul the booster seats for meals with us. I just think they're too big.
- Can we say DVD Player??? I think that is going to be a must for us.
- What about toys? When we travel, we normally bring a bag of the kids' toys with us, but I don't think that is going to work for this trip. What can I bring instead?
What else? Am I forgetting anything?