Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Noody

Yes, we've hit the noody stage around here.

Crazies are pulling their clothes off at any given moment.

It's hysterical to watch them pull their pants off too...it seems like such an easy action, but not for them.  They're always getting their diaper involved and no one wants that!!!

Matt keeps getting himself noody in his crib and Hailey keeps getting herself twisted up like a pretzel trying to get her shirt off.

So, we were at BJ's the other day and the clerk who was checking us out must have gotten warm.  He removed his work vest and started to take his sweatshirt off when Matt starts screaming:

Guy!!!  NOODY!!  Guy is getting NOODY!!!  NO NOODY, GUY!!!  NOODY!!!!!

OMG...it was hysterical.  The poor kid was embarrassed (as only teenagers can be) and I was laughing my ass off.  Poor Husband had to maintain composure for the entire family, pay, and cart our asses out of the store.  Matt continued to scream and Hailey just pointed and laughed.  God, what a spectacle we made.

I'm just so afraid they're going to start getting noody at school!

12 comments:

amy said...

HA!! Oh and I'm CRACKING up at your comment on my 'teacher post!' hahaha! Girl I LOVE Post Its too. :)

Manda said...

you should have started videotaping the kids!!! that is hysterical. how is BJs always the place where kids do these things? someone told me that her kid started yelling "F*CK" over and over when they were in BJs. ha.

Nic said...

OMG I LOVE your kids, they are so funny!! They crack me up!

Poor guy, he must have neen so embarrassed!! Lol!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Literally laughing out loud at the description of that scene...hee-larious! Baby A is all about stripping down these days, too...and I just don't handle that well when diapers are inevitably involved. I've basically been keeping them in onesies, as they haven't figured out how to get those off yet...but it makes me worry about potty training. I hope the nudey (sp?) phase passes before we begin that, as I think they have to be able to get their clothes off to go potty, right? Hmmm...

Deanna said...

Too funny! Poor checkout boy!! My girls can take their diapers off in three seconds flat when they don't have pants on, but otherwise, they haven't figured it out yet. Thank goodness!

Mom said...

Priceless! As usual...

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

That is hilarious! You should have linked up for Say What?!? Wednesday. You made me laugh and snort : )

PS - saw that you read The Girls Who Kicked the Hornets Nest - I am finishing up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I have had it forever but it took me a while to get into and then I was hooked. I hope the other ones are as good.

Barbara Manatee said...

ok, first of all, I have to apologize for the onslaught of comments you're about to get in your inbox from me....I have been so busy and am so behind in reading blogs. Some blogs I can handle just skimming or skipping over - but I've been saving yours so I can enjoy them and get some good laughs out of! You never disappoint!! :-)

Noody!?!?! Ha!! That is hilarious! Almost as great as my daughter telling her teacher last week that her mommy sleeps on top of daddy. Priceless moments thanks to our kids!

Denise said...

I watched B for a good 30 minutes on the video monitor during nap time one day while she tried to get her shirt off. She eventually succeeded and I was very impressed with her determination! N loves taking his pants off, but his shirt often gets in the way and then he gets frustrated and starts whining. He doesn't have as much patience as his sister.

I wish you had that scene on video to post, it sounds hilarious! I'm sure if they start getting noody at school, they won't be the first ones.

MultipleMum said...

Thankfully only one of my two has worked out how to take off her clothes so far. Containing the stripper within has been hard enough with one, let alone two!

The poor man in the store must have died of embarassment! He will be re-thinking his work wardrobe to avoid this scene again!

Danifred said...

Love that he was screaming Noody! So. friggin. fabulous!

Heather said...

I read this the other day in my Iphone google reader and was cracking up. Charlotte was all "Mommy, let me see what is so funny". Great story.