Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Leaves Are Coming Down...

Fall Leaves Are Coming Down
Red and yellow, green and brown
Listen and you'll hear them say...
"Wintertime is on its way."

That's a song I sing with the Crazies every time they mention that the "leaves fall down."  I don't know why...it just makes sense.  It also makes me cringe and shiver when I sing the last line b/c I'm not a Winter-girl.

Mum's the Word...


The Crazies were some very happy kids with their "pile."


Then Daddy gave them the idea to run and jump into the pile...the running went fine...


The jumping?  Not so much!
Then things got serious when Dog came out.

It was freezing cold out, but I'm thinking all of this action makes for some good naps!!!

9 comments:

Manda said...

love the new jackets and hats! they look like they had a blast :) maybe they can come "help" with my leaves?

MultipleMum said...

I love those hats. Kids and hats are a total winner on the cuteness front!

Heather said...

I am so right there with you on not being a winter girl. I can barely handle fall this year.

Adorable pics though :)

Megan said...

I always think I love winter until the first day it drops below 40 degrees. Then I realize I'm a total winter wuss.

Cute pictures!!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

WOW - is it me being delayed or does it get cold really quickly?

That looks like our winter.

LOVE the jackets :)

Amy said...

Brie is adorable.

Mom said...

Looks as if they had great fun - wonder how many times Daddy had to rake the pile?

Danifred said...

I love this weather (sorry) :)

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

LOVE that picture of Hailey with her pink jacket and hat and HUGE smile!