Why we would do it:
- It would help a child who has no one.
- It just seems like the right thing to do.
- I am willing to take an older kid...not set on an infant.
- We really believe we could give a child a safe, comfortable, happy home.
- I have no idea how much money this could be and we're not exactly swimming in it.
- It would definitely change our family dynamic and things are pretty good right now.
- We'd have to buy a mini-van (shallow, ain't I?).
- The twin bond is pretty strong and I wouldn't want another child to feel left out or different...there is a lot that comes with being adopted and am I really qualified to deal with that?