- Sometimes when Hailey is trying to go to sleep, she bangs her feet on the wall next to her crib...I swear the house is coming down. For a little girl who is barely 20 pounds, she packs a punch!
- I love to watch my children apologize to each other. It doesn't happen all the time, but when Matt tries to give Hailey a kiss after serving a time-out for hitting, my heart melts.
- We got our contracts for pre-school this week. I can't believe they're going to be going to school in September!
- I'm also signing them up for gymnastics this Spring. That should be fun and just exhausting enough to get them through lunch, but still give me great naps!
- If we do gymnastics, we're not doing Kindermusik and that makes me sad.
- Is it wrong that I think about naps when I first wake up in the morning? It is seriously one of my very first thoughts of the day.
- I go to bed too late. I don't know why. I have a problem. I'm the last one up and the first one to wake up. I don't take naps. Yes, Miss Sippy Cups, I'm exhausted too.
- I started Hailey's 2nd year scrapbook...go me. Now I just have to finish it (yeah...we're more than 1/2 way through her second year), purchase a book for Matt, and do his. I may never catch up on this shit.
- I'm really into that new show...Parenthood. It's very interestingly done and not exactly what I expected. I like that in a TV show.
- I am really hoping this torrential rain doesn't delay my trip to my sister's house. It probably will though since I will be flying at the end of a very rainy day...oh well...thank God for the Kindle!
- Speaking of which, can I read my Kindle on the plane? I'm so ridiculously ill-prepared for travel regulations. Am I allowed to read a regular book on the plane? Can I put anything on my lap? I need to do some research. I totally skimp out and check my bag every single time b/c I don't understand (umm...er...get too lazy to read about) the travel regulations on liquids/containers. I also don't feel like carrying it, lifting it up to the overhead bins, or getting it down. I unnecessarily sweat all day long thanks to 55 pounds of baby...I don't need to do it when I travel too!
- I can't wait to get to my sister's house, but I am going to miss Husband and my babies...a lot! I love these guys!
- BTW...have I mentioned how much I appreciate my husband? Not only did he do three nights this week by himself (I was at tutoring making money, so don't think I was off getting manicures and massages), but he is also taking tonight, tomorrow, and the next day all by himself. That is hugely hard with twin toddlers and I give him all the credit in the world. It won't be easy and there will be times that he is D-O-N-E this weekend (we've all been there), but he'll be great and I thank you, Husband. You da bomb!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Brought to you by Sippy Cups