I have what my children's mug shots would look like if they got arrested today.
What would they get arrested for? Well, I could be cute and say, "for stealing my heart," but I'm just not that kind of girl. I will tell you that they are becoming more brazen by the day...
Here are their most recent offenses:
- disregarding instructions given by an officer (me or Husband)
- speeding away when I mention a diaper change
- resisting nose wipes (we like to call this a snot-and-run)
- violating probation (i.e. naptime...lasted for a short while yesterday...Officer Mommy was not happy at all)
- assaulting an officer (me or Husband)...yes, they've learned how to kick through their tantrums...awesome
- violation of duty - when asked to put bowls in sink, did not do so...I am now missing the pink plastic bowl from a snack at some point during this week
- cease-fire movement violated - Matt continues to throw everything
- general misconduct - including flipping of plates when done with meals, throwing sippy cups, and launching goldfish across the car while in transit.