Sunday, April 18, 2010
1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? I don't know...this one is hard for me. I've experienced mostly hairy chests (not too hairy though...that's gross), but Husband's chest is not hairy at all. In fact he shaves it...a little g.a.y.? Maybe, but he claims it's because of sporadic hair growth. I think he just likes to admire his pecs without any barriers. It does look nice...so, as long as he holds onto his muscles and does grow man-boobs, hairless will work for me.2. How often do you run red lights? I've gotten a lot better about this. I rarely run red lights anymore and this could be in part to the face that I have kids (or that they installed those red light cameras around here)!
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..who's would you raid? Reese Witherspoon (her clothes always fit her so well...she should be paying her tailor a fortune), Eva Longoria (only if I could have her body), Lauren Conrad (why she's a celebrity, I'll never know, but I like her clothes...she always looks relaxed...and not in a MaryKate and Ashley way).
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? Blog...blog, blog, blog...I love my blog! Too many friend on FB is annoying and I just don't understand Twitter (anyone who wants to explain Twitter to me, feel free).
5. What makes you feel sexy? New clothes, raw oysters, a martini, a hotel room...God, I sound like a real life Pretty Woman!
6. I get excited when...........? The Crazies freak out at something (like a good freak out), we discuss a vacation, I get a magazine in the mail, I have a girls' night out, I get my toes done, we complete a task around the house that has been waiting forever, I can figure out a good gift for Husband (impossible to buy for, but always comes up with the best gifts for me).
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? Indoors...maybe this is because I have allergies (which are killing me this year) or maybe it's because I hate bugs, snakes, frogs, critters, and dirt. I am spending more time outside this year than I ever have in my life and I credit this to the Crazies. They absolutely love being outside to the point where the fence lady commented that she had never seen two kids so reluctant to go inside...she has three herself. Maybe I'll become an outdoors person for the Crazies, but I doubt it. Oh, and camping? Never gonna happen (I say this now, but I'm sure I'll regret it)!
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? A million dollars...think of all I could do with a million dollars. If I had a dream home, I could just have a sick house with lots of parties...now that think of it, a million dollars wouldn't even buy that much house around here, so I'd rather spread the wealth.
Play along with Mannland5!