Sunday, April 25, 2010
1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action? I'd say comedy...I'm funny...most of the time...okay, sometimes...every now and then?
2. Do you recycle? God, yes...kill me now. I wish I didn't have to. I don't get that happy/flaky feeling of saving the Earth every time I throw another oversized milk jug into an undersized recycling bin. I do it b/c I'd rather do that then deal with the dirty looks I get from Husband when I throw a paper towel roll in the garbage...that's right...a freaking paper towel roll. We recycle them...kill me now. Oh, not to mention that if he lets the paper towel roll go in the garbage at that moment, he fishes it out later on...kill me now!!!
3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes...a male strip club. It was the weirdest thing ever. You tipped them in their socks...because there's nothing sexier than a naked man in tube socks, right? Their strength really allowed them to perform some acrobatic moves though...it was for a bachelorette party and I remember this one girl stayed in the car b/c she was getting married the next weekend and didn't want to be tainted or some crazy shit like that...really???
4. Do you have a nickname? Not really...Her Awesomeness? Think that'll stick? Yeah...me neither.
5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? Becca (except for my one friend from whom it is allowed).
6. What are your Summer staples? flops, seltzer, grill, wine, beach, bathing suit, lounge chair, books, seeing family (my yearly trip to the Motherland is in July...can't wait to see my friends and family on Long Island again). Holy shit...did "seltzer" just come before "wine???"
7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Two shirts and a pair of shorts from Ann Taylor Loft. I didn't actually mean to get anything...I thought I'd be getting a credit actually, but apparently I suck at math...yeah...I taught Algebra before the Crazies exited my womb.
8. Are you happy with your boob size? Yup...I wish my bras would self-adjust though. I bought all new bras (during my pilgrimage to the Motherland last summer) and they don't fit anymore. I think I lost some weight and apparently rather than it coming off my ass, as would be my preference, it came from my boobs. Great...thanks Mother Nature...you rock...so, now I suffer from "empty cup syndrome" where the bra actually makes my boobs appear full, but the cups are empty. Hotness...