1. Are you superstitious? Nope...however I dropped a penny on the ground the other day and didn't pick it up b/c it was heads down. To be honest, I was in the middle of a wrestling match with a double stroller, so there wasn't much of a chance that I would have called a time-out to pick up a freaking penny anyway. I did think about it though...does that count?
2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be? Let's get something straight. The only reason I would want to be an animal is so that I could pee/poo wherever I wanted. I find the monotony of pulling my pants up and down ridiculous at the age of 36...there is something wrong with me. Okay, back to the question...I think I would want to be a cat b/c you can lounge all day in the sunlight, not worry about getting tan lines, hiss at anyone you want without being accused of having your period, and typically get fresh water. The downside? Litter boxes (ummm...gross), getting called "pus.sy," and people thinking that waving toys in front of your face and pulling them away at the last minute is funny. That would suck!
3. You would never catch me wearing.........? Crocs...overalls...Capezio shoes...neon fingernail polish.
4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it? Typically the answer is no...I usually read my blogs in the morning when the babies are sleeping and the whole Noise Nazi alter-ego that I have really puts a damper on being able to actually listen to anything.
5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? Yes...such a rebel, aren't I? I did it with a good friend...not at the same time...can't remember who went first to be honest...I think she did. It wasn't that bad. The "technician" asked me what I did for a living and I answered "teacher." She said she was surprised b/c she typically only gets dancers and swimmers. I did enjoy the cooling gel though...I would use that all the time if I could! I didn't think it lasted that long though...not really worth a repeat visit.
6. Are you a spender or a saver? Spender...Husband totally gets us out of debt and makes us save and plans our future...I hate it (not spending)...I love to hate it...I know it's better for us though...that's why I love it.
7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman? Hmmm...this is tough b/c I don't typically enjoy Hollywood guys...I find them boring. Oooh...oooh...I know...Mike The Situation from the Jersey Shore? How about Spencer Pratt? Oh, wait...they're not really famous...just annoying enough to get in the tabloids. Okay, then I'll go with Justin Beiber...hahahaaaaaa...what is up with that kid? Okay, I have no answer...I suck.
8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? Yes...smoked and still think about it on a daily basis. I only smoked for about a year, but I miss it. When I see people smoking in the car or the beach, I get jealous. Those were my hot-zones. Husband thinks I'm crazy that I still want to smoke, but I wouldn't actually do it...not worth the risk. Plus, it kind of started to make me sick...so I quit!
Play along with MannLand5!