1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? My wedding dress...I still haven't had it cleaned or stored properly and we're celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this summer. First I couldn't believe how expensive it was to do it the "right way." Then we got all wrapped up in this infertility business and that can be all-consuming, right? Next we had the Crazies...nuff said.
2. Have you ever played a team sport? Does cheerleading count? No? Well, it's going to count today...my blog...my rules! I was a cheerleader for a few weeks...hmmm...doesn't seem long enough for an entire season, does it? Well, it's not. It was during the basketball season. We were doing a "sideline cheer" and I got hit in the back of the head with a basketball during the cheer and decided it wasn't for me. It was probably for the best though...I had horrible eye/foot coordination. Probably why I'm so afraid to try Zumba!
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? Praying Mantis...it should be illegal to kill me and I could kill my mate when we were finished with our "business." Hahahahahahaaaaaaa...evil.
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian) I'm going with ass...that's only from years of ill-informed tanning. Why did I think I needed a tan ass? Who was I impressing? Ridic!!!
5. Are you happy? For the most part...for some reason, I always feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop though...I'm always conflicted about doing what I should do...always. So, can I call myself "tentatively happy?" That's so sad, isn't it? I want complete happiness...ugh!
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? ROFL...seriously folks? Are you really "rolling on the floor laughing?" I don't think so...don't tease me by thinking I'm that funny!
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? Conflict again...I love where I live b/c it's simple and safe. I am not one of those people who could live anywhere. I don't think I'd be happy in a city...at all. Looking for parking, hearing people all the time, not feeling safe...not for me. I am landlocked at present time though and it's driving me nuts...after living at the beach for 5 years, this is really driving me nuts. The closest thing I get to the ocean is when all the babies are making bubbles in swim class (grosses me out a lot, but we'll save that for another post).
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? I throw it away...or put it away. Seriously...I have an inner fat girl that likes to be very happy. Just last week, I randomly threw a package of cookie dough in my cart...I never do that...NEVER! I thought I could treat myself since it was Mother's Day. Then I ate the whole package in three days...that's gross. There's even a label on the package that says "do not eat raw cookie dough." Again, going against what I should do. If I know I'm going to overeat something, I don't even bring it into the house. This has led to some seriously desperate searches when I'm craving some candy, but it's better all around.