1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house? Of course! Who hasn't??? I haven't done it for a while though (because I never go anywhere)...I typically only do it in rich people's homes and people I don't know that well. I'm so nosy and I'm mostly interested in prescriptions and if they use the same products as I do...
2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!) I think yes, but there is usually something underlying. I think you can be friends, but you wonder...what if...that's just my opinion. It's biological...I grew up having a lot of guy friends...I get along well with guys given my quick wit, sharp tongue, and interest in manly sports, but I just think there was something more...who knows? Maybe I'm making too much out of it. Okay, wait...changed my mind. I think that girls can be "just friends" with a guy, but it is rare that a guy can do the same thing...does that make sense?
3. Can you curl your tongue? Yup...did you know that's a genetic trait? I can also touch my nose with my tongue...talented, ain't I? I am flabbergasted at those people who can make a flower though...that is amazing.
4. Have you ever stolen anything? You mean other than your hearts? Ha...I could have made a career out of stealing lipstick from Phar-Mor during college. One time, I was keeping a lipstick in the sleeve of my jacket and I reached up to get something and it fell out...right in front of a salesperson. My friend, G, nearly pissed her pants. It was hysterical. I just didn't have the money to waste on finding the perfect color! I also used to steal ugly scarves from this high-end store I worked in...I'm such a badass.
5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text? Text...I hate talking on the phone anymore. Truth be told, it's usually b/c I don't feel like holding the phone up to my ear...isn't that so unbelievably lazy? That's why I make my calls from the car (with bluetooth) or my hands free. I'm kind of getting too lazy to text anymore too...I suck.
6. plans? Going to NY to a cousin's baby shower. We don't typically do anything special...I wish we did, but it's all such mayhem. I think that living at the Jersey Shore (the normal part...not the Guido part) kind of spoiled us a little bit. When you realize how nice the beach is without all of the crazy people, you never want to be there with them again...I miss the beach soooooo much!
7. What do you do to relax? Blog, watch TV, take a bath, drink wine, read blogs, read Kindle, peruse Facebook pictures, play with my hair, get in my car and leave the house. Pretty typical...I would spend more time outside b/c I like the noises, but I hate the bugs...HATEHATEHATE the bugs...
8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom? We put out American flags around these holidays...Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day. There used to be parades when I was younger...there were villages on Long Island and there were always parades. There was also an awesome parade when I lived in Ocean Grove, NJ. There aren't parades here...what is wrong with Maryland? There are neighborhoods or communities, but no actually villages...annoying. Anyway, I miss those parades b/c I loved seeing our soldiers come together to be recognized for their bravery and their commitment to our country. That rocked!!!
Play along with Keely at Mannland5!!!