It will last approximately 3 hours and 17 minutes (thank you, Natalie, my GPS)!!!
I am not planning to stop (don't laugh at that!).
I may need to be institutionalized by the time we get there.
It will be worth it when we step six feet on the sand...totally worth it.
Here are my fears (because if I write them down, they won't happen, right???):
- Explosive diarrhea
- Boredom (I have DVDs stashed though as a last resort)
- Having to identify every fucking truck, motorcycle, and RV on the road 50,000,000 times...sigh...I am the tour guide of life for these two
- Having to stop at an unfamiliar location (if this happens, there had better be a damn good reason for it and that reason does not include puke)
- Puke (I just won't be able to handle that)
- Having to unpack the car (this is where I'll really start to miss Husband)
- Having to set up the pack and plays (I have no idea how to do this)
- Forgetting something (although I could always buy/borrow it when we get there)
- Puke (sending me over the edge with fear)
- Puke (Oh, God...please no....starting to sweat just thinking about it)
The kids woke up early this morning. Hopefully that will mean that we get an extra-early start and that we'll have a great trip.
I can't wait to be there...I hate packing and traveling...some people say to enjoy the journey, but I would much rather enjoy my destination. I'm cool like that.
Okay, post over...no internet access for a few day...wonder how many blogs I'll have stacked up in my Googl.eReader by the time I get back. I keep deleting old blogs and they keep showing up. Guess I'll have to contact the president of Google when I get back to have this resolved.
Wait...didn't I say "post over?" Enough! Cut the umbilical cord! Stop writing! Get your ass in gear and get those Crazies up, fed, dressed, and in the car!!!!
Wish us luck!!!