Playing along with Danifred to kick the weekend off!!!
- Getting a little freaked about the television crew Monday morning. At least my zit went away, Husband will be taking care of my roots this weekend, and this has been the impetus we've needed to finally get organized!!!
- The TV crew thing has made me a lot less nervous about my surgery on Tuesday. However, I AM nervous about the fact that I can't eat or drink until 1:00, but if I did it with the c-section, I can do it with this silly little knee surgery, right? Funny...I should probably be thinking about whether or not I'll be able to walk rather than eating and drinking. Priorities...
- Seriously??? Bristol Palin on DWTS??? Ridic. Don't even get me started on the Octodisaster being a possibility...puhleeze!!!
- Has anyone ever used these before? I'm kind of weirded out by the fact that you're putting an actual sandwich right in there...doesn't it get dirty? Are they easy to clean? Do they really get clean? Sounds like an interesting concept, but I can't get past throwing shit away. I love to throw things away...I'm so freaking green, aren't I?
- Just call me Betty Freaking Crocker...or some chick who looks up recipes on the internet. I made this chicken...kid friendly (with a little less cayenne, maybe) and delicious! Other than soaking in the buttermilk and coating it with a little crispiness, the whole thing takes only 20 minutes to cook. Thumbs up from me, Husband, and Hailey. Matt found the crispy coating to be a little "HOT" for his liking and ate corn, ketchup, and noodles instead.
- New quote: "I'm not arguing...I'm just explaining why I'm right." (pilfered from a FB friend)...love it!
- I kind of want to be this chicka...coaching a high school football team and you're a young woman. That's pretty kick-ass!!!
- Still trying to figure out how to tell Husband that I am not going to recycle paper towel rolls...that's just a horrible waste of my time.
- Hailey has taken to crying when we shut the door for bedtime. I was listening the other night only to hear Matt saying, "Calm, Hailey, calm..." It was the sweetest thing...granted, she wasn't giving him an ounce of attention, but he was really trying to calm her down. I realize this is exactly what I say when I go in...it's amazing what they're picking up on.