- It's over...all the turkey, all the traveling, all the waiting to decorate for Christmas. It's all over. I can finally hang our stockings!!!!!
- Matt climbed out of his PNP today during naps...guess we won't be using these anymore after this trip! THUD!!!
- Then he screamed his head off b/c he didn't want to nap...then he dropped his lovey...then he dropped his bink. Then I threatened his life b/c Hailey had finally dropped off (after a rousing conversation of "What's better? A school bus? Or a cement mixer?")...just kidding...I just got VERY serious. He got it.
- Hope all of you freaks who are suffering from Retail Hangovers still think it's worth it...I still don't get it. Guess some things never change.
- I'm so glad that our lights are already on our roof...the Crazies are going to be so psyched when everything is lit up!
- I ordered one of the ugliest wreaths ever and can't wait to hang it up and show you all how ugly it is...it was so worth it.
- I know that everyone is doing these giveaways from Shut.terfly, but I am not (not that I was contacted and not that I'm bitter b/c I'm not...for serious). I am going to tell you that I love Tiny Prints...that's all...love them a lot. Amazing customer service and quality. I can't wait to get my cards!
- It snowed on Thanksgiving...I think that's pretty cool.
Play along with Miss Danifred if you're in the mood to get rid of some of your holiday leftovers!