Just a small unload of my brain after a measly 2.5 days away...and yes, there is a glass of wine to my right...
- Matt climbed out of the pack-n-play during a naptime session. Is there life after pack-n-play?
- Had a baby shower for SIL that was a surprise...went off without a hitch. It wasn't supposed to be a surprise, but all of the sudden, her husband came up with that idea...can you tell it really fucked with my plans??? (cue OCD kicking in)...anyway, I haven't been able to talk about it here b/c I'm not sure if she still reads. I can't keep secrets to save my life. Things have been rough for me, huh?
- Sleeping in the same room with the Crazies sucks my ass.
- If slow people would stay out of the fast lane, world peace may just be possible.
- Never promise the Crazies (or any spawn for that matter) that they're going to see Christmas lights unless you're completely, 100%, totally sure about that...otherwise, the universe will screw you (and by "the universe," I mean lazy people who haven't been decorating their houses for the past two weeks in anticipation of us driving by...fuckers).
- Blame the lazy fuckers from previous bullet when Husband keeps laughing at you b/c Crazies keep saying, "I wanna see Chismasss liiiits." Don't try to hit him...he's driving, for God's sake!
- My knee feels wonky b/c I haven't been to PT since Monday.
- "Wonky" doesn't get picked up on spellcheck, so it must be a real word, right?
- Don't even get me started on riding shotgun on a long car ride...I'll save that for another day.
- You people who send their cards right before or right after Thanksgiving confuse me. Do you do that every year? You're amazing...
- I like wine.
- Isn't it amazing that your kids can be completely zonked out in the car, be brought inside all sleepy and cute, hit the floor, and start RUNNING around the house with all of their faculties??? How do they do it? Then Husband questions me opening up a bottle of wine...how could I not?
That's all for now. My brain completely overloaded with things I wanted to write, so I'll supplement this as the week goes on, but I just had to get a few things out...remember, this blog is my free therapy, so I'm allowed to do this! Hope everyone enjoyed a lot of turkey and crap...