Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Monday, January 10, 2011

This is the part that really pisses me off...

This girl...
Image credit

This sweet little girl...

Her poor family...

Her poor friends...

Her poor teachers...

Her poor community...

All because of some lunatic with a gun and a complete misconception of how to handle his problems.  Be it mental issues or not...someone gave him a gun.  Shouldn't they be held just as responsible?

I am angry...

I am saddened...

I am scared for our country...

Rest in peace little angel...



UPDATED:  Please take a minute to read this article...very balanced and talks about the "language of violence" that has become so casual in our society.

8 comments:

Danifred said...

I couldn't agree more.

Stepping On Cheerios said...

I'll 2nd that...tragic. Did you hear she was born on September 11, 2001?

Carrie27 said...

I was also going to say how tragic this is. Horrible, horrible, people out there.

Meant to be a mom said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Its truly upsetting and disgusting to know someone so careless and cold hearted could hurt such innocent people and of all things a child.

Amanda said...

I couldn't agree more. So very tragic.

Missy said...

Well said - so sad!

Barbara Manatee said...

devastating...I can't even imagine living that hell....

Deanna said...

So sad...those families have been on my mind a lot this weekend. Haven't read the article yet, but YES, the rhetoric is out of control! I blame a few certain individuals for making it so mainstream...I can only hope this will be a call to attention for many.