Sight - train tracks and more train tracks, seltzer, leftover Valentine balloons, HGTV (that NY real estate show...oh, how I miss NYC sometimes), sun streaming through the sliding glass door.
Hear - silence (it's nap time after all...oh, and Husband took Dog for a walk...complete calm) and the cheesy music that this show plays when they're showing houses.
Taste - the lingering taste the Bloody Mary enjoyed at brunch this morning, popcorn.
Feel - a little tired...it was a rough night in the Crazies' room last night.
Smell - popcorn.
What about you? I still haven't figured out another linky thing, but if you're feeling like you want to share, just link back to me.
Sister, you keep asking me how to link...here you go:
- Click on the title of this post. A new window will show up just displaying this post...not the whole blog.
- Highlight the url and hit whatever you hit to Copy that url.
- Go to your blog.
- Write your post (you can just click and save as for the image button).
- In your post, say that you want to link back to me...say something about how great I am and that I'm your inspiration for living...you know, stuff you typically say to my face.
- Highlight the word, Rebecca, or joyofivf, or Unexplained X2.
- Above where you write, there is a space that says "link."
- Click that and then paste my url.
- Then I'll be linked in your post.