Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cute Baby Saturday - Easter Threw Up On Me Edition

We got some Easter baskets that were artfully crafted by the Easter Bunny...awesome job, E.B.!

We made some really cute faces...and played with the titty tats a lot.

We had an awesome Easter Egg Hunt (at which Matt had to open each egg before he could move to the next...he never snuck candy though...just wanted to know what was in there).

We got a family shot with 3 out of 4 members looking at the camera and smiling.

We got some other pretty cool group shots...our lovely hostess and host who allowed us to completely take over their house for days and Sister, GG, and me with the Crazies!

We fell in love with GG all over again, made a Bunny Cake, yelled "I gotta big boogie" 1,238,572,835 times, and "hugged" our sister.

And naturally, we had some sad faces along the way, but all in all, a great weekend!

13 comments:

championm2000 said...

Love all the pictures!

I am learning when it comes to family pictures 3 out of 4 (looking at the camera) isn't bad. Around here, we call that a miracle :-)

Dolli-Mama said...

What she said, it's a miracle.
We took family pictures for Easter, and I have about 200 crap-tastic photos to edit and not a single stand-out awesome one. Makes me mad.

Love your easter photos, you lucky girl.

Andrea said...

Those baskets EB left were awesome! I can tell they thought so too! Love all these photos...too cute! Family picture too! Looks like it was a great day! Yay!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Oh, titty tats...how I love them!

And that first picture of Matt, he looks like he's 7! I had to check down at another picture to confirm that was him...I thought maybe an older cousin or something. How is that possible???!

Looks like you packed in lots of Easter fun!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Great pix! Looks like they had a blast and you did too:)

Carrie27 said...

I'm sure one of the best parts about it was being with your sister and mom, so glad it was all able to happen.

Barbara Manatee said...

I agree with Mandy - Matt DOES look lots older in that first pic! Soooo cute (both of them!)

We had our own Easter Miracle here too - not just 2, or 3...but FOUR kids, ages 4 and under ALL looking at the camera and some semblance of a smile on their face!!! Pics to come later this week!

Love how Matt had to make sure each egg had candy. Too cute! Adam was on a mission to eat as much as he could before we took it away! ha!

Mandy said...

Everyone looking at the camera and smiling is impossible. I think that's why I like action shots. You did get some great shots. I really need to work on being in the pictures.

I am so glad I'm not the only mom who takes pictures of pouting faces and tantrums!!

James said...

Titty tats?!

I thought those were reserved for biker bars, not Easter.

Christina said...

Ha! Abby did the same as Matt! She opened them all before moving on, and Alex got most of them lol.
Great pictures, you guys are a beautiful family. =)

daisybv2 said...

Looks like everyone had an awesome time. Love the pictures...

andrea said...

love the pictures. esp the family picture. at least someone's kids were cooperating with the picture taking that day!

MiMi said...

Those are GREAT pictures! Look at you! You're adorable!! :)