1. do you weigh yourself? We don't have a scale in the house (thank God), so I would rely on the unreliable scale at the gym...until it mysteriously disappeared last week. I couldn't be happier.
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten? salmon skin...hate it.
3. snail mail or email? email, but I'll snail mail thank you cards and holiday cards and birthday cards...cards in general. No one ever gets good mail these days, so I like to do it. It's special.
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they? Being alone, dying young, getting cancer...the usual.
5. do you play an instrument? I played 5 back in the day, but I could confidently still play the piano...for serious.
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear? Bitten...a bear would mess me up big time...at least there's anti-venom stuff that could save my life and I'd still look cute!
7. do you ever go braless in public? No...that just wouldn't be right...for the public.
8. today i am thankful for........................? The fact that the Crazies are still sleep...at 8:07 AM!!! I love a little quiet first thing in the morning!
Thanks to Keely for doing this...it starts my Sunday off right!