1. do you watch/read the news? No, I really should, but I just don't. If it's not on the Yahoo front page, I doubt I'd ever hear about it. I suck.
2. how would you describe your "look"? Sometimes athletic. Sometimes hot Mama. I'm very Loft when I dress up...their clothes work for me and they always coordinate...it's EASY!!!
3. did you play sports in high school or college? No, I wasn't a "joiner" back then. I don't like to let my personal success ride on the backs of others...therefore, no team sport. OH WAIT!!! I was a cheerleader for a season in 9th grade. Then I got hit in the back of the head with a basketball during a sideline cheer and I quit right then and there. I wasn't one for humiliation either back then...now, I could care less.
4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels? OMG...this question is like torture. It's like asking if I want to give up my hair or my arms. If I really had to chose, I'd chose heels...after all, when Knee screwed up my life, I gave up heels for a while. I could probably do it again...I just wouldn't like one single minute of it.
5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv? I'm really into Grey's right now, but I watch Days every single day like a crack addict...Sami and EJ really intrigue me...oh, and anything Bethenny.
6. would you rather bake or cook? Cook...I'm the master at throwing a bunch of stuff in a skillet and coming up with dinner. However, baking is like a science experiment to me. I never think it's gonna work, but it always does! I'm sticking with cooking though...love it.
7. shorts or skirts? I think shorts are the worst invention for the female body ever, so I'd chose skirts, but I have trouble with them too. I wear shorts more in the summer, but I really need to get on board with skirts...they always make me feel pretty and don't cut my short little legs in half!8. what's your favorite scary movie? Halloween...love it all...the mask, the music, the horrible death scenes and how fake they are. I just love it!
Check Keely if you're interested in getting to know yourself!