Ummm...Please Don't Steal My Craziness...Okay? Thanks!

People I Love...follow along if you're so inclined!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting To Know You


the q's.

1. do you watch/read the news?  No, I really should, but I just don't.  If it's not on the Yahoo front page, I doubt I'd ever hear about it.  I suck.
2. how would you describe your "look"?   Sometimes athletic.  Sometimes hot Mama.  I'm very Loft when I dress up...their clothes work for me and they always coordinate...it's EASY!!!
3. did you play sports in high school or college?  No, I wasn't a "joiner" back then.  I don't like to let my personal success ride on the backs of others...therefore, no team sport.  OH WAIT!!!  I was a cheerleader for a season in 9th grade.  Then I got hit in the back of the head with a basketball during a sideline cheer and I quit right then and there.  I wasn't one for humiliation either back then...now, I could care less.
4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?  OMG...this question is like torture.  It's like asking if I want to give up my hair or my arms.  If I really had to chose, I'd chose heels...after all, when Knee screwed up my life, I gave up heels for a while.  I could probably do it again...I just wouldn't like one single minute of it.
5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?  I'm really into Grey's right now, but I watch Days every single day like a crack addict...Sami and EJ really intrigue me...oh, and anything Bethenny.
6. would you rather bake or cook?  Cook...I'm the master at throwing a bunch of stuff in a skillet and coming up with dinner.  However, baking is like a science experiment to me.  I never think it's gonna work, but it always does!  I'm sticking with cooking though...love it.
7. shorts or skirts?  I think shorts are the worst invention for the female body ever, so I'd chose skirts, but I have trouble with them too.  I wear shorts more in the summer, but I really need to get on board with skirts...they always make me feel pretty and don't cut my short little legs in half!
8. what's your favorite scary movie?  Halloween...love it all...the mask, the music, the horrible death scenes and how fake they are.  I just love it!

Check Keely if you're interested in getting to know yourself!

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

hi from GTKY - my answer was Bethenny too. Just out my post - I posted a picture with her. I love Jason too! Have a good Sunday!

Andrea said...

I so don't watch the news either....it is so depressing! I know that makes me out of the loop, but I figure anything I will hear of anything I need to really know!

Happy Sunday!

Shoshanah said...

Grey's has been so good lately! I was a little skeptical how they were going to pull off the musical, but I think it worked out far better than I imagined.

Valene Marie said...

Hi there! Stopping by from GTKY

Finally someone that likes the movie Halloween! Seems no one else on the GTKY likes any scary movies :( LOL

Have a Happy Sunday!

Danifred said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one getting my Brady, Horton, Dimera fix every day.

Mommy Nani Booboo said...

Days is also my crack.
Sammy and EJ will totally end up together yet again... until someone tries to murder the other... again...

Christina said...

I could live without heels-I don't wear them except for funerals I swear. Same thing with skirts and lipstick. Don't wear either.
I bet I'm one of "those Moms" you hate...I don't try to hard. ;)

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I knew the lipstick versus high heels question would be tough for you! :)

And I can't help but love Halloween, too. Of course I've turned into a real wimp as an adult. I used to LOVE scary movies when I was in high school and college...I used to live for the 13th to fall on a Friday, which always yielded scary movies on TV (pre-cable). Now, though, I get freaked out for some reason, and I just don't watch anymore.

Carrie27 said...

I'm a huge Bethenny fan, because she is so damn real and her drink is delicious!

Barbara Manatee said...

I'm with you on the news. We do get the paper 3 days a week but otherwise, its what i hear on the radio or get via twitter from our local news stations.

I played sports all through school. I even had my NCAA papers ready to do track in college but decided not to.

At 6'1", "heels" are not a part of my wardrobe!

Forget shorts or skirts...capris?

~*~*~*~*~*~
April is Autism Awareness Month. I'm blogging all month for Autism Awareness.
www.barbaramanatee.blogspot.com

andrea said...

the new sucks, Bethenny rocks!
and shorts are easier when you have to wrangle small people - but I am a HUGE dress fan in the summer, total dress-whore over here. I like skirts too, though.