- The other day, we were on our way to BJ's an and accident happened right behind us. You know...the kind of accident where you're pretty sure you're about to be involved and then the car stops like a millimeter from your bumper. The Crazies were with me, so The Crash of 2011 has been a big deal around our house.
- You may wonder why I'm telling you about a car accident that didn't happen.
- It's because I have gotten really good at curbing my cursing...I say things like "what the bejeezus?" "holy cannoli!!" "you're a piece of work, you know that kid?!?!?!"
- It still didn't stop Matt from shouting out his really bad word in BJ's the other day...oh.em.gee...I nearly died (and kind of thought it was funny b/c that's the kind of slacker Mom that I am).
- If you're new here or forget what the really bad word was, please click the link and listen up. Oh, and make sure all small children, elderly ladies, and priests have left the vicinity because it is a doozy.
- Then he says, "oh, Mommy...I said a bad word...that's not nice." No shit, kid...
- I am starting to hate diapers, but can't get over my fear of potty training. It is seriously going to interrupt my life. I don't know if I'm ready for that.
- I'd better get over myself really quick though b/c they need to be potty trained by the time they start school again...
- Matt's going to be fine...Hailey is going to give me a rash of shit. It's amazing...this girl is just like me.
- Remember, I'm the c-section victim that didn't want them to remove the catheter b/c it was so much easier not to have to get up to use the bathroom.
- Who wants to keep a catheter in??? This girl...and I still feel that way! LOL
- I buy all of my clothes from one store, so I feel like a dick when I go shopping there...like I'm a walking mannequin...or a groupie.
- I am getting a pedicure on Father's Day...does that make me the worst wife, or what?
- I have to though...my toenail is falling off and my "nail technician," Christine is the only one who can handle such a tragedy.
- Husband seems cool about it...maybe he just wants some serious "off time."
- I have made my bed every single day this week.
- I have not folded one basket of laundry.
- Husband is running another race tomorrow...a 10-miler. He's a rock star and his abs are as flat as can be...can't believe I'm jealous of my husband's body.
- I did go to the gym 4 times this week though...spin, balls and weights, strength yoga, and spin. That kind of makes ME feel like a rock star.
- That also kind of makes Knee feel like Mick Jagger...it can remember what it feels like to have a good time, it tries to participate in the partying, but ends up feeling like shit the next day.
If you're up for it, unload your mind's useless fodder with Danifred...she keeps my weekends "fodder free."
PS - Much apologies for being totally behind on blog reading...I am NOT going to his "mark all as read." I will catch up.
PPS - Ditto for answering comments...I'm pretty much sucking at that too!