There are many moments that have been creeping their way into my mind lately...whether they're disturbing, weird, or just plain freaky, they are on my mind and I must share.
Don't "disturbing," "weird," and "just plain freaky" mean the same thing? Yes, I'm being nominated for that very important writing award that starts with a P. Don't be jealous. My writing is awesome.
Anywho, here are my moments:
- The moment you reach your hand into the garbage disposal and pray to God that it doesn't spontaneously turn on.
- The moment that you are finally convinced that the little black speck that you keep seeing in your field of vision is, indeed, a bug and you're actually not losing your sight.
- The moment you realize your children are beating the living shit out of each other rather than just actively playing.
- The moment that the one question your daughter had for you at 3:17 AM is turning into a game of 20 Questions.
- The moment you realize you've slept through your alarm and you didn't shower the previous day, so you can't even skip that.
- The moment you sit down on a public restroom seat only to realize that it's disturbingly warm.
- The moment that you realize that a really cool function of your new iPhone is to reverse the camera so you can take a picture of yourself, but it's 6AM when you catch a glimpse of yourself. THEN you wonder how anyone could possibly wake up next to you and want to have sex with you...EVER.
- The moment that you realized you just encouraged your son to pee in the bath that you have no intention of redrawing...and then he plunges face down to "swim."
- The moment you sit down on the toilet and realize you forgot your phone. What on Earth will you do NOW? Actually take a crap???
- The moment you realize you just wrote a blog post including some pretty disturbing things about yourself, but don't care at all because these things happen to everyone.
What are some of your moments?