Brought to you by Danifred:
- Finally found some sound reasoning about why I use the word "fuck" on my blog...check it out (very short read).
- Oh, and this is freaking awesome too...an Obituary for Common Sense...love it!
- Whenever Matt is getting upset about something (typically the fact that we're upset at him for something), he stops crying, gets very serious, balls up his little fat fists, and
screamssays, "Mommy! Please listen to me...just listen to me!" He then proceeds to explain what he was doing and why. It's typically pretty logical too. This kid is too smart for his own good.
- Hailey throws a fit if I try to take off her "dance stuff" after dance class, so I let her keep it on all day...and she loves it. There are some battles that I just won't fight. Sleep in your leotard...I don't care and you look cute...we both win.
- Why don't they make cheesesticks in American Cheese flavor? It's the Crazies' favorite cheese...so, why not? Huh?
- I totally made the Crazies clean/organize their playroom in search of a toy that wasn't down there. It was awesome. They were so focused and put everything where
I told them toit belonged. We still haven't found the missing toy, but I now have one less job to do this weekend.
- When you're waiting to turn at a green light and the person in front of you doesn't pull into the intersection, do you want to kill them as much as I do? Am I alone here??? The rule is that you pull out and if the light turns yellow, you can still make your turn. If you don't pull forward, you're stuck behind the fucking white line and you have to wait for another fucking light cycle...WTF???
- Still reading 1-2-3 Magic...have successfully used several techniques from it, but haven't actually finished it yet!!! I should be doing that rather than writing this...for serious. It's not even that long...enough excuses...I'm going to finish it RIGHT NOW!
- Haven't drank any wine since Sunday...What the What???
Brought to you by Dolli-Mama:
Okay, what have I done for myself lately? This week's "gift" was a night of lovely sushi. Granted, it was sans pinot grigio due to the vertigo, but it was still yummy. If only I hadn't been interrupted by the Crazies' dance party...fist pump!!!
|Image credit...isn't this sushi cool looking? This was NOT the sushi I had!|
Next week Sister is coming into town, so I'm sure there will be a few things we can get into!
What have YOU done for yourself lately???