- It's only snowed like 3-4 times so far, it's only January, and I'm over it.
- I hate it a lot, but it's so pretty...that's probably why I like taking stupid pictures of it (see below).
- The Crazies have been reading up a storm lately...I love it, but as they get older, their books are getting longer and I'm running out of voice!
- Hailey has a book called her "Us Book." She will only let MommyDaddy read it to her and she carries it around with her everywhere.
- Sister is coming in this weekend...her flight was on time (f.u., snow, for trying to ruin my weekend) and I can't wait to hang out with her!
- Matt won't stop saying "dammit" when he's frustrated...it's driving me crazy (because it makes me laugh and that doesn't get anything accomplished)!!!
- Now Hailey's started saying it too.
- Two midgets running around cursing like little Italian people (except they're blond...fine, little Sicilian people). That's where "my people" are from anyway.
- Wait...shit, this post was supposed to be about hating Winter...FAIL!
- I don't know why, but it was hysterical to see the old dude across the street get really really pissed off at the plow today. Apparently he had just gotten the bottom of his driveway done and the plow totally screwed him over by knocking a bunch of snow right into it (as usual...I think those guys kind of enjoy being dicks like that...I know I would). Well, he was so pissed...I kind of felt bad, but still giggled anyway!
- Why are they two dudes in the cab of the plow anyway? What? One can't do it alone? Ridiculous waste of money IMO.
- Wherever we go, Matt wants to see the
bulldozersplows, but then he tells me "the salt trucks are driving me CRAZY!" He's a nut.
- Hailey's dance class was canceled this morning because of the Wintry weather (see? I can stay on subject) and I thought she'd flip her lid, but she didn't...I was amazed. Breakdown avoided and I didn't have to do a thing - Mom Win!
- I have on pants that I bought when the Crazies were little tiny babies. I remember telling Husband that I needed "dressier sweats." It's a wonder I ever got laid...oh wait...I didn't. What does this have to do with Winter? Hold on...thinking...thinking...got it! Sweats rule in the Winter and people probably have less sex because of it. Think I'm on to something here???
Thanks Danifred for allowing me to bore everyone for a while. Talking about weather is fruitless, but things are pretty good otherwise! I'm a lucky girl this week!