- Became FB friends with one of the Moms from the Crazies' preschool class...am regretting the decision ever since. She's one of those people that sells everything you could possibly have a party for...I just really hope she doesn't approach me b/c I can't stand that caca. I know she's probably just trying to make extra money, but it gets obnoxious after a while.
- Hailey hasn't cried at dance class for 2 whole weeks...holla!!!
- Matt is in a serious "I want Daddy and not Mommy" stage and it's driving me nuts. Not because I want all the attention, but because it's over stupid things like who he hands his napkin to when he's finished...stupid! Daddy change my diaper...Daddy take my shirt off...Daddy read to me...Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy...blah.
- I'm having a lot of trouble turning 37 this month...WTF?
- This week has been kind of "blah" for me...I don't know why. I just feel like I'm in a bit of a rut...it could have something to do with me sending my resignation letter into my school offices and feeling like I have no identity...kill me now for being Nelly Negative...this isn't me. I'll snap out of it.
- Stacy & Clinton would kill me lately...I'm spending way too much time in exercise clothes, but on the flip side, I am actually going to the gym too!
- I'm still doing well at the meal planning, but have recently started to suck at the birthday card resolution...poor BIL is going to take the brunt of me being late on March's cards...sorry, Jeff!
- Every morning, the Crazies try to get my attention by Matt screaming "Daddy" and Hailey screaming "Mommy" like it's a freaking competition. It's kind of hysterical.
- I'm still not a dog person.
- Laundry can suck my ass lately...
- BTW...how often are we supposed to see the gyno these days? Is it still every year even though we don't have to get a PAP every year?
- We picked up our first Early Bird CSA this week...oranges, apples, grapefruits, spinach, potatoes, butternut squash, humongous carrots (seriously...they're pervy), and garlic. NICE!
- What do you have planned for this weekend? I got nothing...
Thanks to Danifred for this weekly edition of my brain throwing up!