- Sight - rain, rain, and more rain...it's yucky out today! I also see this beautiful white flowers on my table that I picked out. Why did I pick them out, you ask? Well, maybe because it's my house and the freaking Bozo the Clown flowers that Husband okayed for the Crazies last week were horrific and died within like 3 days. We're not going to mention that Matt asked why these flowers were "dirty" just because they have a smidge of brown dots on the inside...nah, why mention that?
- Hear - Cars...they are OBSESSED with this movie. It kind of drives me nuts b/c I hate hate hate that "Life is a Highway" song. Oh, but the Crazies are talking about a funny part in the movie. It's so interesting to listen to them have real conversations that make sense and have substance.
- Taste - I just jammed half a icing covered sugar cookie down my gullet and it was so freaking good. They're the ones that are really bad for you from the grocery store...yeah, 180 calories each...good thing I only had half!
- Feel - slightly achy due to busting my freaking ass at spin class today. I guess when the instructor is twice my age and in amazing shape, I can't let him show me up. I really worked today! He's all like, "there's no shame in turning down the resistance, but there is shame in not trying..." So, I tried not to leap across the room to smother him. Go me!
- Smell - nothing right now, but I'm about to start tonight's Lo Mein for dinner tonight...it is da bomb.
Why do I always have to look at the picture to remember the 5th sense???
I can't afford the linky thing, so just link in the comments if you're doing this today!