1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would? Guacamole...we're talking back in the day. I thought it looked gross, but it totally isn't at all and I could live off it...there, my consider my mind changed!
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay? Yay...I'm with Keely...tummy tuck. I'd want them to throw it in with something else though...like a c-section, but we can't go back in time...I asked if they'd to it with my knee surgery...no such luck. These doctors are such rule-followers!
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....? Everything turning green again and wearing less clothes.
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic? Friday...we had a Pizza Picnic in the living room and it was awesome. The Crazies love it!
5. what's your favorite app? My Google calendar...I freaking love that thing.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house? I do...I rock the house, but hate every single minute of it. I try to look at it like it's a field trip. The Crazies have their "friends" who know them by name and we do little "lessons" along the way...God, I'm such a freaking dorky Mom.
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba? Spinnnnnnnnnnn...
8. how often do you go out to dinner? Probably not as much as I'd like...if we had free babysitting, maybe more. I'd say we go out once every two weeks...typically as a family. How I wish I could have more date nights...sigh...
Stop in a play along with Keely...it's fun and easy!