New post here...
Friday, April 29, 2011
- Now that the Crazies are starting to feel better, I'm sick. Now I know why they whined so much...it's all I want to do!
- Oh, and they're getting their energy back right when I'm losing all of mine...this should be interesting.
- Out of 11 Mom's for the Mom's Night Out that I planned, 5 (including myself) showed up last night. I heard from most who were not coming (going out of town, sick, etc.), but there were a few that were just rude enough not to even respond...and to that, I say, "FUCK YOU! THAT'S RUDE!"
- There...I feel better now.
- This week has been a complete fog.
- I have another contractor coming to look at the kitchen today, but I'm pretty sure that we're going with the first dude...now I just feel like I'm wasting time.
- Dog is coming back this weekend...can't say that I'm thrilled. My house was finally clean.
- My "seedlings" have taken over my living room...can't wait to plant the garden this weekend.
- I am pretty damn sick of Royal Anything...I'm over it.
- Our wholesale club has beach toys with Cars and Princesses on the buckets, but they were $15 each and I'm not going to pay that amount of money just to get a freaking decal on the side...I'll put stickers all over the dollar store buckets and shovels and they'll build sandcastles just the same...never knowing the difference.
- Speaking of summer, I need a new bathing suit.
- Here are the results of the survey from last week...interesting.
- I only had one bathing suit last year, but I'm going to have two or three this year...I plan on being at the pool more frequently as there is nothing else I have lined up for the Crazies!
- Great...just more time wondering what's jiggling behind me! LOL
- I can't wait for our OBX trip...it'll be so nice to go somewhere new!
- Check out the new poll...I need some input!