So, we're on the road for the next two weeks...our first leg was today...Baltimore to Philly...next, Philly to New Jersey...then Jersey to Long Island. We're on a roll...
I'm guessing we'll have some stories, but for today, here are some of my musings:
- Do they even make cassette tapes anymore?? Why am I STILL seeing unraveled cassette tape on the side of highways?
- If you don't want to be stereotyped for driving like an idiot, don't drive like an idiot.
- Just because you're in a car, doesn't mean I can't see you picking your nose. Windows are transparent, Genius!
- Wouldn't it be awesome if they had child toilets and sinks in rest stop bathrooms? I know there are family bathrooms (which should really be cleaned more often), but seriously...wouldn't parents appreciate some child-sized facilities?
- There should be Starbucks drive-thru units at rest stops...that would be incredible.
- The new Delaware toll plaza is awesome...I almost forgive Delaware for ruining my life for their 3-year construction "project."
- Kudos to the Crazies for no accidents...they are rocking this potty training thing (except for Captain Shitpants who thinks it's better to shit his pants then actually poop on the potty...that logic is lost on me).
- Oddest sight of the day (Husband told me about this one...I miss it and I'm sad about that): Husband looks over to see an Asian couple gnawing on corn on the cob. I must say, that would be the last travel snack that would ever cross my mind.
That's all for today!